Hi everyone. I don’t know about everybody else but I’ve got the following five errors notwithstanding updates. These errors usually resolve by me resetting the game. Most of these errors pertain Pokemon spawning. I thought I bring them up now since now Ditto could come from any Pokemon spawn.
1. Error Spawn #1: A Pokemon spawn but when I click on them, I get an error message. Then the Pokemon disappears.
2. Error Spawn # 2: A Pokemon spawn, when I click on it, it’s underline purple like it about to go to the catch screen. However it doesn’t go to the catch screen. Also the white box where it show Pokemon nearby disappear and it show me continue walking without the nearby box.
3. Error Spawn # 3: A rare Pokemon spawn, I try to catch it, but no matter what it just won’t be caught- pop out after one or two shakes. I wasted many Pokeballs trying to catch it. And it won’t even fled. I eventually give up or ran out of Pokeballs. When I head back to the map, that rare Pokemon is no longer there. It makes me wonder if it was suppose to be there in the first place.
4. Error Spawn # 4: Sometimes a Pokemon would spawn without the nearby detecting them. I’m not really complaining about this one, as sometimes it one that I need. But the odd of this one fled is higher than one the nearby detect.
5. On the catch screen, my Pokeball would catch a Pokemon but it just stay still. There’s no struggle to break free. The loading wheel is the only thing moving. My screen will stay like that unless I restart the game.