1: Stay on Topic This is a forum for Pokemon GO. It’d be very helpful if the information posted on this forum is relevant and or helpful in some way.
1.1 Other Content Not allowed
- Malicious Software
- NSFW Content (See Sec. 2)
- Game Breaking Exploits
- If you know of such and exploit and how to reproduce it, report it to Niantic.
- Bait and switch links
1.2 Low Effort Posts
This pretty much just means don’t post spam or steal someone elses post, it’s not cool man.
2: No NSFW Content
- Sexual Incentives
- Suggestive Clothing
- Hardcore Drug Use
- Excessive Profanity
3: Hateful language will not be allowed on this forum
Unless it is an OBVIOUS joke, please try to be as kind as you can on this forum. The goal is to have a safe friendly environment for other “PoGoers” to interact and exchange information with one another. Just be respectful.
4: Heavily insulting another user is not acceptable.
If you call someone a moron or a terrible player, whatever – this is the internet. But if you start really tearing someone a new one? He better really deserve it and be such a terrible person that we’re banning him instead of you.
5: No Advertisements
- Self Promotions
This does not include
- Websites that are HELPFUL
Advertisements may be posted but only with the permission of Admin: Pikachu.
If an advertisement is posted without permission it will be taken down as soon as it is noticed.
6:Enforcing the rules
When a moderator removes your post because it breaks one of our rules, we will direct message the user. We also keep track of which users break which rules, and will ban users who break the rules multiple times.
We use a series of increasingly severe punishments for most of our rules:
- First time user has broken the rule: removal of the post, warning from a moderator
- Second time: removal of the post, 3-7 day temporary ban
- Third time: removal of the post, 30-60 day temporary ban
- Fourth time: removal of the post, permanent ban
There are a few exceptions to this structure:
- We don’t often ban people over low effort posts
- Users usually get permanent bans by, at most, the second time they break Rule 3 or Rule 4
And, again, the mods reserve the right to remove posts and ban users (or not to do those things) at their discretion, regardless of these general policies.
TL;DR: Read the bold.