gen 3 and super incubator coming soon

Updated on August 25, 2017 in General Discussion
7 on August 22, 2017

gen 3 has been added to the code with the latest update. if they follow the same time line as gen 2 we should see new poke outline popping up on our radars and nearby here in the next couple months.

also there is some speculation as to what the ‘super incubator’ does, at this time no solid leads on to what this new item does. Saw an article where someone suggested it just hatched eggs quicker, i’m hoping it lasts longer than 3 eggs, but I’m sure that would mean a higher cost..I suppose we’ll find out more as the weeks go on.

• Liked by
2 on August 22, 2017

I don’t consider the “next couple months” soon, and only the sprites have shown up in the game.  Sigh.  But it’s getting closer, at least.  The ball drop rate seems too have increased last night and today, so I’m hoping that means there is some kind of catching event coming iminently that will get us out there to hunt again.  I’m guessing it’s shinies for virtually everything, and with my shiny catch rate, that’s not as exciting as other possible events or Gen 3.

Trainer
on August 22, 2017

P.S.  Not going to buy any incubators at all until Gen 3 drops

Trainer
on August 22, 2017

Let’s be honest Dos, you don’t consider “next couple monthas” to be soon ENOUGH. 🙂

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 22, 2017

I was hoping they follow the Gen2 precedent of releasing seven months after the previous Gen release. They’ve been consistent with the biweekly nest change so I was hoping for the same with Gen release.

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on August 25, 2017

I got a notification when I started the game that new Pokemon would be appearing soon.

Trainer
on August 25, 2017

they just had a nest migration, I received the push notification for it yesterday

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 25, 2017

Same old crap for me

• Liked by
Cancel